aievas® project is a holistically designed, integrated project management system for the implementation of field-based surveys, such as audits, test purchase studies, surveys or certification measures. For this purpose, different versions and expansion stages of aievas® project have been successfully used in companies or company divisions for many years.
aievas® project supports the complete project process with all project phases:
- Recruitment, selection and communication with involved employees
- Project setup with creation of the research units, implementation of the questionnaire, creation of scenario- or site-specific online input forms
- Distribution of individual survey assignments with linkage to training materials and briefing information,
- Controlling and quality control during the field phase
- Creation of automated evaluations and semi-automated reporting
In addition to the described basic functions, further functions can be used for each project section. For example, a billing module, an input control for project documents, an extended communication module, a special selection module, various calculation models or basic reports are already integrated. The system distinguishes functional groups for different users such as project management, field staff and end customer.
To give you an insight into the user guidance in aievas®, please use the deposited Guided Tour. This gives an impression of the simple, intuitive operation of the system.
If you are interested, we would also be happy to offer you a live demonstration in which we can already demonstrate specific functions in detail.
With aievas® project efficiency and speed of project handling are sustainably increased. This gives you a clear competitive advantage and permanently empowers your company to carry out survey-based projects more cost-effectively, faster and with higher quality.
The aievas® platform does not place any specific requirements on the user’s system. aievas is an eeb-based platform that only requires internet access and a common web browser, e.g. Internet Explorer 6.x and higher or Firefox 3.5 and higher.